About Me

My photo
A mechanical engineer, broadly experienced in Project & Construction management, planning, cost control with proficiency in excellent interpersonal and communication skills. A confident team leader and decision maker specializing in project execution, with the ability to handle large budget projects effectively. Having 16 yrs of experience.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Day-74, SHARJAH, UAE, 20.28 HRS, 15TH MARCH' 2010


AMITABH BACHCHAN IN 6TH MUSCAT INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL, MUSCAT, OMAN

Its my real pleasure to sharew few more pictures of Mr Amitabh Bachchan taken during MIFF.

I thank to my friend Mr Sanjay Tiwari who has provided these pictures to me.

Have a wonderful good night to everyone.

Regards,

Manoj Kumar Ojha

5 comments:

  1. Hi..

    So cute and handsome ...
    I wish one day I get a chance to meet him...

    Thank you a lot Manoj,
    See yaa...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strawberry you will get chance soon to meet Bigb..keep hope...why not join facebook?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Insha'a Allah.. I hope that..
    But here in Saudi Arabia no chance..
    I follow his blog every day..

    ReplyDelete