About Me

My photo
A mechanical engineer, broadly experienced in Project & Construction management, planning, cost control with proficiency in excellent interpersonal and communication skills. A confident team leader and decision maker specializing in project execution, with the ability to handle large budget projects effectively. Having 16 yrs of experience.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

DAY-43, HASSI MESSAOUD, ALGERIA, 11TH JULY'09, 16.57 HRS


"GO GREEN" IS THE MANTRA TO SAVE OUR PLANET EARTH

I liked this slogan which I read somewhere~


Going green for my children.
I have a dream and it is green.
Peacefully green.
Naturally green.

Let’s go green… let’s go.
It’s all about the trees baby.
My green, your green, our green.
It pays to be green.


We did planting of Sapling yesterday the 10th of July'09 at our base here in the GATEWAY OF SAHARA DESERT, a hamlet called Hassi Messaoud. Here are Pictures~




If everyone of us vow to plant atleast one sapling it will make a big difference towards "GO GREEN".


Need your comment.


Regards,


Manoj Kumar Ojha


No comments:

Post a Comment