About Me

My photo
A mechanical engineer, broadly experienced in Project & Construction management, planning, cost control with proficiency in excellent interpersonal and communication skills. A confident team leader and decision maker specializing in project execution, with the ability to handle large budget projects effectively. Having 16 yrs of experience.

Sunday, July 12, 2009

DAY-44, HASSI MESSAOUD, ALGERIA 12TH JULY'09 18.08 HRS

JOY OF GOING BACK TO MOTHER LAND

You may be millionaire or billionaire in any nook or corner of the world away from your motherland. You may be enjoying the worlds finest luxuries, you may have all the wealth which you never thought of having been in your own motherland...you might be saying openly that you are a very successful persona but at the same time one corner of your mind definitely haunting you that you are not in your motherland...your motherland is calling you. Definitely a kind of guilt popping up on its own on which you don't having any control.

Now the question is why??? Why we all are running after this "Maya" The material....does we brought it when we came to this planet earth???? Do we are going to take the same along with us when we will depart this planet??????

Give a thought onto this and come up with some idea in form of comment.
I personally get a surge of energy when I reach my motherland from anywhere from world. I didn't find the word to describe the state of freedom I experience. The air, the earth, the smell....all the elements completely embrace me like I was in oblivion and suddenly appeared from somewhere.
The overwhelming experience of motherland is entirely different compare to your country of residence.
So, now time has come for me to go for 3 weeks to my motherland.."INDIA" on my birthday..the 13th of July'09.
The whole day I am going to dwell from the air of wild Sahara desert of North Africa to the deserts of Middle east to the enchanting India.

Love you India.

With lots of love,

MANOJ KUMAR OJHA

No comments:

Post a Comment