About Me

My photo
A mechanical engineer, broadly experienced in Project & Construction management, planning, cost control with proficiency in excellent interpersonal and communication skills. A confident team leader and decision maker specializing in project execution, with the ability to handle large budget projects effectively. Having 16 yrs of experience.

Monday, August 17, 2009

DAY-60, HASSI MESSAOUD, ALGERIA, 17TH OF AUG' 09, 12.11 PM

PAIN AND ANGUISH

Why it always happens??? Why everyone could not remain in harmony? Why people are egoistic??? What ingredient we all are made up of that provoke us to become attention seeker. Its not bad but there should be a proper way by which one can grab attention of anyone and not by involving in mud slinging and squabbling.

I admit here I am a very big fan of Mr. Amitabh Bachchan, who write his blog on daily basis and almost answers most of the responses he get. Just 2 days back we noticed some irrelevant posts were there not relevant to his blog so we commented onto that and suggested some steps to curb with these menace but instead of taking our views in positive way his "Extendum Familia" involved themselves in mud slinging and squabbling. Instantly this was noticed by BIGb yesterday and he mentioned in his blog to his "Extendum Familia" FMXT either you stop or I stop writing blog.

It really hurts to see his 2 liner, with very much pain and anguish I posted apology in behalf of FMXT and requested to continue writing and since all the FMXT are intelligent and they will behave properly.

But its unfortunate to read a comment by a FMXT that it all started by me and one another female FMXT and supported by other many FMXTs.

I really felt completely sad and full of anguish and thought immediately to go away from BigB's blog and regarding that I posted my comment too on his blog.

I am going to be deserted from the daily dose of Bigb's literary skill, the knowledge imparted by him on various subjects and his famous "Yellow Strip" with his comment. I respected him apart from a Centennial Nayak as a mentor, a guide, a teacher.

He will always be in my memory..........the time I spent on his blog will be unforgettable.


Manoj Kumar Ojha

6 comments:

  1. Manoj, I read your comment on the blog that you are leaving, and clicked on your website to talk to you.

    If you are leaving becuase one person wrote out that wonderful list of names of who HE thinks are the culprits, in my opinion, you are making a mistake.

    I think the biggest culprit is this person -- he is totally ignorant and has ruined the atmosphere for all of us on the blog by his stupidity and ignorance.

    You are NOT to blame, you are NOT at fault, you have a right to express your opinion and you did that. You did not get personal, did not abuse anyone. Please, re-think your drastic step. If good people leave, it will be a victory for the wrong-doers. We cannot let that happen.

    If you want to reply to me, here is my e-mail jasminejaywant@hotmail.com Let us keep this exchange off the blog.

    Best wishes,

    Sincerely,

    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Manoj,
    I think I can understand your emotions, and the willful decision of yours to quit Big B's blog. I almost experienced similar kind of feeling. But choose to remain as I think my love for the the Great B and FmXt is a bit greater than individual hurt. Sincere and selfless FmXt like you are the strength of FmXt and hence i feel like asking you not to quit for this reason. Let not one intruder who has infilterated into the FmXt space with ulterior intentions succeed in taking you away from this space.
    However the choice is yours and I will not make any attempts to convince you on the same. My best wishes are always with you.
    Muralee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jasmine and Muralee thanks for writing me. I'll definitely be the part of FMxt. It was a flow of emotion...I got carried away....yes it is grt to be a part of FMxt compare to self hurt.

    With my love and best regards,

    Manoj Kumar Ojha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Manoj,
    I did read your comments of the day. So glad to note that you did come back. Friend, keep going. I could not get time much during the day, hence could not go thru the entire comments. However i will do so in later in the night.
    Thanks and enjoy
    Muralee

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's really an impressive posting. I liked it & think that it will be helpful for others. Keep up the good work. Good luck.

    Web Royalty

    ReplyDelete