About Me

My photo
A mechanical engineer, broadly experienced in Project & Construction management, planning, cost control with proficiency in excellent interpersonal and communication skills. A confident team leader and decision maker specializing in project execution, with the ability to handle large budget projects effectively. Having 16 yrs of experience.

Saturday, August 29, 2009

DAY-64, HASSI MESSAOUD, ALGERIA, 29TH AUG'09, 23.34 HRS

MY FIRST LOVE

Started feeling dizzy not able to stand properly. Very much uncomfortable..was missing something...why she is so important? Why without her I can't live? Why my love is intact why I can't forsake her.How the nature has made...why this compulsion that I can't live without her..she is in my breath..she is in my blood...everywhere I am finding her..Always so many whys ..she has become so much important in my life that I can feel her..not able to see or talk to her...life goes on..I can feel her with a little sway of the chime hanging on the main door or swaying of the tree branches in the backyard of my house... autumn leaves everywhere blowing over and joking if you can..catch me...when reach to Metro city she always changes her character...she spins and goes where no body has gone before..she has finally got polluted by evil...I felt crying at the state of her..it seems someone has raped her....personally I felt helpless..please join hands together to protect this BREEZE from getting polluted....I love you breeze without you I can't imagine life on this planet earth....you are my first love please be with me in your freshest state~

Here I am sharing a poem by an Scottish poet Robert Louis Stevenson ~

UP with the sun, the breeze arose,
Across the talking corn she goes,
And smooth she rustles far and wide
Through all the voiceful countryside.

Through all the land her tale she tells;
She spins, she tosses, she compels
The kites, the clouds, the windmill sails
And all the trees in all the dales.

God calls us, and the day prepares
With nimble, gay and gracious airs:
And from Penzance to Maidenhead
The roads last night He watered.

God calls us from inglorious ease,
Forth and to travel with the breeze
While, swift and singing, smooth and strong
She gallops by the fields along.


Time to retire on bed...with lots of love.....

MANOJ KUMAR OJHA

No comments:

Post a Comment