About Me

My photo
A mechanical engineer, broadly experienced in Project & Construction management, planning, cost control with proficiency in excellent interpersonal and communication skills. A confident team leader and decision maker specializing in project execution, with the ability to handle large budget projects effectively. Having 16 yrs of experience.

Monday, June 8, 2009

DAY-009 HASSI MESSAOUD, ALGERIA, 7TH JUNE'09 2352HRS

Today's day went as usual..reviewed our planned and actual production and found that we are ahead of the planned production so, that was one solace. Its my third consecutive year when I was not along with my wife for celebrating Anniversary.Only wishes exchanged on phone but today made a resolution that from now onwards we will not miss any anniversary.
Fine... tomorrow morning have to go to Algiers for some official work and my flight is there at 6 in the morning and will be back at base on 9th June'09 evening.

I was going through the development analysis of state Bihar and found that Chief Minister Nitish Kumar has done a marvellous job and brought Bihar on the path of development and thanks to the technology and his initiative that he is accessible on the click of a mouse.

Bigb I am really a big fan and admirer of you but sorry to say that I didn't kept patience and lifted these few pictures from your blogsite as these pictures were originally clicked by you while shooting for "PAA" yesterday at your shooting studio~Let me too share this with the netizens~

Now time to go to bed as tomorrow will be a hectic day.

Good night.........:)

MANOJ KUMAR OJHA

No comments:

Post a Comment