About Me

My photo
A mechanical engineer, broadly experienced in Project & Construction management, planning, cost control with proficiency in excellent interpersonal and communication skills. A confident team leader and decision maker specializing in project execution, with the ability to handle large budget projects effectively. Having 16 yrs of experience.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

DAY-4 : HASSI MESSAOUD, ALGERIA

As usual routine work went smoothly. In evening after office hours badminton and first day in the Gym, enthusiastically started and went through the experience of each stations of the multi gym and after seeing in mirror it was giving impression that I am going to become a body builder...lol. But overall it was a nice experience which left me with rejuvenating energy, feeling is very much fresh.
I remember the following~

“For everything you have missed, you have gained something else, and for everything you gain, you lose something else.”

And definitely I am missing some of the golden moments of my infant son Aaryan due to my working condition and the chirpy Aastha.“I hope the time is not far off when I shall be able to reunite forever."Sometimes, I feel that I am becoming weak being all alone but try to muster my courage to proceed further remembering~“The strong man is the one who is able to intercept at will the communication between the senses and the mind.”
Time to go to bed...a very good night...:)

With love and regards,
Manoj Kumar Ojha

No comments:

Post a Comment