About Me

My photo
A mechanical engineer, broadly experienced in Project & Construction management, planning, cost control with proficiency in excellent interpersonal and communication skills. A confident team leader and decision maker specializing in project execution, with the ability to handle large budget projects effectively. Having 16 yrs of experience.

Monday, June 15, 2009

DAY-17, HASSI MESSAOUD, 15TH JUNE'09, 2106 HRS

Life is full of happiness, sorrow, material, lonliness, love, desire, void.

I remember Wordsworth's famous poem "The Daffodils," taking on the subject of being alone:

"I wandered lonely as a cloud"……………..taking this I thought of searching words to describe the lonliness~

when on my bed I lie
In void or in pensive mood,
They flash upon that inward eye
Which is the bliss of solitude...

Above us everywhere are stars, Beneath us only constellations.
Five billion miles away when a galaxy dies
it pretends like a snowflake falling on water.

“Pray that your loneliness may spur you into finding something to live for, great enough to die for.”

Sleep is becoming heavier than anything it willing to transport me to the world of dream…a 4th world full of illusion…let me live there for a while….good night.

MANOJ KUMAR OJHA

No comments:

Post a Comment