About Me

My photo
A mechanical engineer, broadly experienced in Project & Construction management, planning, cost control with proficiency in excellent interpersonal and communication skills. A confident team leader and decision maker specializing in project execution, with the ability to handle large budget projects effectively. Having 16 yrs of experience.

Friday, June 19, 2009

DAY-21, HASSI MESSAOUD, 19TH JUNE'09, 21.18 HRS

DAD N ME
At times remembrance flow out like a lava from the dead volcano. A child who always be the apple of his parents eye remember his childhood where how he was, cradled in the arm of parent...“The toddler craves independence but…fears desertion.”
I remember that old days when anything required, either it is any object or emotional support always my dad was there like a God. It was the time when normally child try to do something on his own and get scolded by their parent but it was adverse in my case as when I try to do something I get an encouragement from my dad and if anything wrong then he explained me very lucidly about its pros and cons.
He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.He always use to tell me that ‘You’re the most wonderful boy in the world, and you can do anything you want to.’ Growing up in my dad's shadow has given me self confidence, built me to take my own decision. He was better than thousands of school teachers.
The neat habits which he inculcate in me still I cherish that. He was my role model. Never I have seen him smoking or boozing or had any affair, he was a pure vegetarian a very good dad and a very good husband for my "Maa". I do understand for becoming good dad one has to be good husband too and that instill the good values in the children. Child learn what they observe in their house.
I admit my dad has always supported me financially as well as emotionally. I too never ever taken any undue advantage of his liberty and used my senses before doing anything. I was trying to become independent and finally after completion of engineering when I joined a company in Mumbai he was overjoyed and his joy has no bound when I informed that I got an overseas assignment.
He went to heavenly abode on 09th June'1995 and left all of us completely deserted from his love, smile, his aroma of presence.
I remember each and every moment spent with him from the time I got my senses.
“My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.”And now I am father of 2 little angels one my 4 yr old daughter and other 23 months old my son. I am trying my best to instill the same values in my kids what I received from my dad.
I love you dad. You are the best dad of the world...keep showering your blessings on all of us from your heavenly abode.

MANOJ KUMAR OJHA

No comments:

Post a Comment