About Me

My photo
A mechanical engineer, broadly experienced in Project & Construction management, planning, cost control with proficiency in excellent interpersonal and communication skills. A confident team leader and decision maker specializing in project execution, with the ability to handle large budget projects effectively. Having 16 yrs of experience.

Monday, June 1, 2009

DAY-3 : HASSI MESSAOUD, ALGERIA 20.48 HRS

Today it was smooth sailing throughout the day.Proj director is here who took a round of the job and well satisfied.
I remember Buddha's saying "Just as a candle cannot burn without fire, men cannot live without a spiritual life."So, here I get even time to process my thoughts deeply and try to search within about the depth of the life.
For a long time it had seemed to me that life was about to begin--real life. But there was always some obstacle in the way, something to be gotten through first, some unfinished business, time still to be served, a debt to be paid. Then life would begin. At last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life. I really don't know that if any yardstick is there to measure the parameters of the obstacles? If anyone of you know please let me know, in the sense I'll be relieved by your suggestion.
Back home Indian news sometimes really makes worry~ for a simple political gain politicians try to disrupt the social fabric of normal life.Today heard that in Bihar mob set a fire of 3 Trains mere for a political mileage.Why it happens always, why politicians didn't understand that damaging public property will only put the development backwards.
Why we all just sit in the air conditioned room and write blogs and keep these kind of topic for a coffee discussion.Why any of us can't jump into the main stream politics for making a Sea change.
I believe by the real confidence and zeal we can do lot of changes.
Hope that time has come for all of us to decide and act.

Good night....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment