About Me

My photo
A mechanical engineer, broadly experienced in Project & Construction management, planning, cost control with proficiency in excellent interpersonal and communication skills. A confident team leader and decision maker specializing in project execution, with the ability to handle large budget projects effectively. Having 16 yrs of experience.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

DAY 5(a) : HASSI MESSAOUD, ALGERIA 03RD JUNE'09 23.18 HRS



Today it is an overwhelming day for me. Daily I use to write on Bigb's blog and finally today I got a response of my comment.Tomorrow I'll post BigB's blog, my comment and his answer at this page.
Here is a look of BigB in PAA as this look first posted on Times of India~
Hope guys you all will like this.... :)

Today as per my predictions TEAM INDIA has won warm up cricket match from Pakistan..a moral boosting game. Congrats M.S.Dhoni and your team.
Finally first women and above all a Dalit speaker has been installed in the Parliament.Meira Kumar daughter of Late Jagjiwan Ram from Bihar, she has been chosen unanimously by Ruling as well as Opposition party and she took oath for the post of Speaker in Loksabha today.
Meira Kumar has a greater challenge to stop the frequent disruptions of Loksabha during its course and to save the coffer of government and hence public money.
Now my time to retire on bed...see you all tomorrow..have a very good night !!!

Manoj Kumar Ojha

No comments:

Post a Comment