About Me

My photo
A mechanical engineer, broadly experienced in Project & Construction management, planning, cost control with proficiency in excellent interpersonal and communication skills. A confident team leader and decision maker specializing in project execution, with the ability to handle large budget projects effectively. Having 16 yrs of experience.

Saturday, June 27, 2009

DAY-28, HASSI MESSAOUD, ALGERIA, 26TH JUNE'09, 23.32 HRS

MICHAEL JACKSON AND CRICKET

It is in my gene, prior to start of the day I like to get a dose of Indian news on Indian channels.As on routine I was hearing a piece of news and suddenly Breaking News Flashing started showing that the KING OF POP is dead. First I can't believed it, rubbed my eyes twice and again with wide open eyes read again and again but it was cruel truth.I felt completely melancholy. Switched to another channels like Sky News and Fox News to get more info regarding "Michael Jackson's" demise.
My first introduction with MJ was long before when Thriller was making a wave, one of my friend brought his cassette and we played and I personally found his voice was unique, music was very good completely thrilling but have to confess was not able to understand his accent. I searched and arranged lyrics book for Thriller and then enjoyed his each and every work.
I became ardent fan of MJ and collected almost all of his Cd's and DVDs. I have not seen anyone dancing even closer to the similarity of MJ. He seems like a rubber who can move each and every part of his body.

Our Bollywood own Mithun Chakravarthy was on demand that days as he try to ape MJ's move.
MJ will always be a bright north star in Music world. I personally felt very saddened. Miss you MJ and I know no one is going to feel the void created by you.

As it was a Friday, I slept in afternoon and wake up at 1800 hrs, took a coffee and switched on TV to see ODI Cricket between India and West Indies where India won a thrilling victory by 20 runs. A superb century knock by Yuvraaj has brought India in a commandeer position. But when West Indies started batting a point has came when there was feeling if match should not turn in favor of west Indies but Men in Blue has done their clinical job and finished off nicely.

With love and regards,

MANOJ KUMAR OJHA

No comments:

Post a Comment