About Me

My photo
A mechanical engineer, broadly experienced in Project & Construction management, planning, cost control with proficiency in excellent interpersonal and communication skills. A confident team leader and decision maker specializing in project execution, with the ability to handle large budget projects effectively. Having 16 yrs of experience.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

DAY-23, HASSI MESSAOUD, ALGERIA, 21ST JUNE'09, 23.21 HRS



FATHER, DAD, PAPA...YOU CALL BY ANY NAME....!!!

Father! - to God himself we cannot give a holier name. ~William Wordsworth
My role model was my dad who was a very disciplined and a self made man. I miss him terribly as he was my mentor, my guide, my friend, my counsellor and my well wisher who show me the correct path which I followed religiously.......the VOID created due to his untimely demise is unbearable. He was pillar of strength for our family.
“Until you have a child of your own . . . you will never know the joy, the love beyond feeling that resonates in the heart of a father as he looks upon his child. You will never know the sense of honor that makes a man want to be more than he is and to pass something good and hopeful into the hands of his child. And you will never know the heartbreak of the fathers who are haunted by the personal demons that keep them from being the men they want their child to be.”
I got fatherhood after 10 long years of our marriage so, who will better know about the child and a dad's relationship. Again I become daddy of my little angel Son. My joy had no bound in becoming proud dad of 2 toddlers. I have developed a very good relationship with my children.
It is due to career perspective I have to live alone temporarily. I am missing by each passing day the mischievous acts of my children....the contagious smile...the tight hugs..kisses......their very sharp observations of each and everything...their lot of queries...feeling helpless for not being with them but always connected with them...hearing sweet voice of my little angels makes my day.
The bond, the affection, security and comfort my little angels get when I take both of them in my arms.
Here are my two little angels who are 5500 miles away from me. Lets see permanently when I'll be there with them~
Aastha in a jubilant mood on a slide.




The wanderer Aaryan at his full might.... :)

Time to bid a very good night....

Love you all....

MANOJ KUMAR OJHA



No comments:

Post a Comment